Updated 20 JAN 2021 10:51 LT
- All international flights require special border crossing permit from the Finnish Border Guard.
For more information: www.raja.fi/en
- Preferred runway: RWY 18
- Aprons, taxiways and runway covered by 4-6cm depth snowcover. All holding points and taxiways are available.
- Braking action estimated from poor to medium.
- CAUTION - High snowbanks at holding point D.
- CAUTION - During the nightime runway lights are covered by snowbanks and may not be fully visible.
Contact duty officer at +358 20 7545 129 for more information.
Remember to close your flight plan: ACC tel. +358 3 386 5172