Updated 23 FEB 2021 07:22 LT
- All international flights require special border crossing permit from the Finnish Border Guard.
For more information: www.raja.fi/en
- Preferred runway: -
- NOTE: Estimated RWY & TWY friction: POOR
- NOTE - Runway and taxiways are covered with about 3 cm slush
- NOTE - All low wing aicrafts use caution at D as there are high snowbanks on both sides at holding point D.
- CAUTION: During the nightime runway lights are covered by snowbanks and may not be fully visible.
- CAUTION: A moving crane is operated close to RWY 36 threshold dumping snow. The max height of the crane boom is 15 m above ground and its lighted.
Contact duty officer at +358 20 7545 129 for more information.
Remember to close your flight plan: ACC tel. +358 3 386 5172